5 Ways to STOP Leaving Money on the Table in Your Business
My business is my passion, BUT it is also my sole source of income.
I can't afford to leave money on the table, can you?
When there a gaps or holes in your marketing strategy, you lose potential clients aka money in your business.
Here are my top 5 ways you are doing exactly that!
Ways you are leaving money on the table
1. Not showcasing your freebie in your pin image
2. Not having your freebie on each blog post
3. Not increasing your visibility using TailWind Tribes or group boards
4. Not giving a call to action in your pin descriptions
5. Not repurposing content with new pin images
Pinterest is a powerful business marketing platform, but there are so many ways you can simply do it all WRONG, leaving holes for money to literally LEAK out of your business.
Make the above 5 changes and close those gaps in your marketing plan and STOP leaving money on the table!
Which is FIRST on your to do list?
If you are looking for MORE support in using Pinterest for business, be sure to get my free guide: 5 Days to a Pinterest Account that WORKS!
IN THIS GUIDE YOU WILL LEARN:
-How to set up your Pinterest account for use with your business so that it will increase your profits and decrease your time spent online
- How to use keywords to ensure your ideal audience is finding your content when they search so people are learning about you and what you have to offer
-How to quickly increase your visibility and drive more traffic to your website, the home base for your business and your email list is growing while you snuggle your babies
- How to create eye catching Pin images to draw in your ideal audience and get you more clients who are eager to work with you
- How to automate your Pinterest account so you can spend time doing the things you love in your business instead of spending hours on social media